Covid 19 and the race to find a vaccine to immunize the population brought back to the public agenda, from all over the world, the issue of the importance of vaccination against disease eradication, a sensitive issue that still keeps society divided.
Although vaccines have saved humanity from many serious diseases, there is still reluctance among the population to get vaccinated, either due to lack of information or fed by fake news. Immunization not only saves lives and improves health, but also unlocks
the potential of the community. Therefore, without successful immunization programs, the benefits of innovation in vaccines will not be fully realized.
Industry needs to work with governments, civil society and global health decision-makers to enable the benefits of vaccination to spread to the entire population.
Revista Newsweek România vă invită pe data de 26 februarie, de la ora 16.00, să participați la evenimentul Vaccinuri #2021, la care ne propunem să discutăm
cu doctori, reprezentanți ai instituțiilor publice și ai ONG-urilor despre stadiul actual al vaccinării populației, cele mai întâlnite temeri referitoare la vaccinuri, dar și despre ce ne rezervă viitorul pentru eradicarea altor boli, pentru care nu există încă tratament definitoriu.
The online event will be broadcast live on the newsweek.ro website (over 1,5 million unique readers per month) and on the Facebook page of Newsweek Romania (over 42,000 followers and monthly reach of over 1.5 million people) .
Speaker: Mihai Duță
• The stage of vaccination against Covid 19 and the next stages of this process;
• Other national vaccination campaigns;
• How the current pandemic has affected compulsory vaccination programs and the fight against measles, the second major epidemiological threat.
Speakers: Dr. Valeriu Gheorghiță, Andrei Baciu, Ștefan Dascalu, Dan Zaharescu
• Fears and benefits of collective immunization over time.
• Pathophysiology of severe forms of Covid-19.
• Perception of influenza vaccination in Romania in children, in a pandemic context.
Speakers: Dr. Radu Țincu, Dr. Laura Ghibu, Dr. Mihai Craiu
• Research and eradication, through vaccination, of diseases such as Alzheimer's, diabetes, cancer and others, in the context of technological advancement and the latest research;
• Romania's public policies for population health for the coming years.
Speakers: Dr. Andreea Moldovan, Dr. Crina Petec-Călin, Dr. Mihnea Boștină, Dr. Nicolae Fotin