When the process of digitalization in health begins, what are the needs for regulation and monitoring of the pharmaceutical market and what will change in the system to facilitate access to medicines and therapies, we will respond in the first part of the event.
We will also try to find out when there will be prevention programs in Romania and how the family medicine system should be modernized.
The public-private partnership between the authorities and the pharmaceutical industry and the medical system in general can be a solution to accelerate reforms and we will discuss with our guests how it could work.
In the second part of the Summit we will discuss innovation and smart medicine.
5G will become the dominant technology in the coming years, with applicability in all areas, including health.
More and more companies are channeling their efforts to help doctors and patients solve cases quickly using artificial intelligence. A diagnosis can be made much faster and more accurately with the help of AI, and the
lack of qualified staff could be made up for in some sectors.
We will discuss this topic with AI specialists and doctors. Our guests will help us understand how this technology can help modern medicine.
The event will take place in the New York Hall of the Pullman Hotel in Bucharest and will be broadcast live on newsweek.ro (Top 10 most read News and Analysis sites in Romania in the ranking published by SATI, with a traffic of over 2 , 2 million unique readers per month) and on the Facebook page of Newsweek Romania (over 50,000 followers and a monthly impact of posts (reach) of over 5 million people.
Speaker: Sabin Orcan
➜ Ce va aduce noua reformă în domeniul sănătății;
➜ Cum poate fi stimulată producția locală de medicamente;
➜ Accesul la medicamente și terapii - cum poate fi îmbunătățit?
➜ Importul paralel de medicamente;
➜ starea de vaccinare împotriva coronavirusului și a treia etapă a vaccinării;
➜ Cum poate fi îmbunătățit Programul Național de Vaccinare? Este nevoie de schimbarea legislației?
➜ Servicii publice de sănătate și asigurări private;
➜ Schimbări în România prin Programul Independent de Sănătate al Uniunii Europene, EU4Health;
Partnership Parteneriat public-privat pentru inovare în sănătate.
➔ The role of artificial intelligence in modern medicine and its benefits for patients and doctors;
➔ The potential of the 5G network for the use of technology in solving medical cases from anywhere in the world, but also for the clinical trials of pharmaceutical companies;
➔ Are 5G radiation dangerous to health?
➔ Telemedicine, one of the biggest post-pandemic changes in the medical system;
➔ The importance of start-ups in the development and promotion of digital innovation and telemedicine in Romania.
Participation price for the 2021 HEALTH SUMMIT – Bucharest event for companies, professional associations and employers:
– 300 EUR + VAT/person;– 250 EUR + VAT/person for more than three persons from the same company.
– Once registered, the organisers will contact you with an invoice detailing the total amount due. Payment must be made in advance of the event via a bank transfer.
– Please send us a copy of the Payment Order at: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Just filling in the form does not automatically result in the reservation of the place. The reservation becomes valid only after full payment of the participation fee.
– Registration fees are non-refundable unless the organisers cancel the event due to unforeseen circumstances. If you are unable to attend you can nominate a colleague to attend in your place. The name(s) will need to be sent to the organisers in advance of the event.
– By completing the registration form you are agreeing to SC News International SA using your data for the organisation of the event. If you do not want to receive any information or updates about the event you can opt out by contacting us directly: email@example.com or call 0374.002.381/0374.002.382